[ SHOWGSD-L ] Keggi Fair's sable firecracker

  • From: "Terra Fairburn" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:35:35 -0500

Keggi Fair is proud to announce that this weekend at the Bloomington Illinois
All Breed Shows, our Ranita's 24 Caret Gold, aka "Kaytee", received two major
wins.  On Friday there were two different judge changes and she was Reserve.
On Sunday under Mr. Larry Adams she was Best of Winners and Best of Breed and
went on to the Group Ring for a Group 3 for her second major.  On Sunday under
Mr. Brian Meyer, Kaytee was Best of Winners and Best of Opposite to Jimmy's
special, Captain Crunch.  This was her third major win bringing her total to 14
points.  Thank you to all the judges who have given our sable girl the nod.  A
huge thank you to Anita Clouse of Ranita's Kennels for breeding and allowing us
to co-own this super girl.  She is a special package with both conformation and
heart!!  Another huge thank you to Elizabeth Stiefferman who has been on Kaytee
from the beginning.  Kaytee is only 17 months old now and sat for awhile while
Elizabeth showed our Bett to her Grand Championship and Group Wins!!!.
Elizabeth is a professional young handler with a gentle touch and great work
ethic.  Actually Elizabeth took both sides on Monday, something you do not see
a lot at the All Breed Shows.  Elizabeth is a great groomer too!  Cause Kaytee
has that hair thing going on right now.  Thanks to all the ring side support
and nice comments from handlers and exhibitors.  A huge thanks to Papa and Mama
Bear for just being there cause you know why!
Nanc and I had a wonderful time with all and look forward to Kaytee getting her
last single point and on to her grand championship title.  She will also work
on her CHIC and Temperament Test soon!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds