[ SHOWGSD-L ] KOBE's National

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx, tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:28:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/10 7:45:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I met  this gorgeous dog and had my hands all over him lovin him up
over Labor day  weekend here in Michigan and he was a joy! I
Confident,fun loving and  boisterous young boy looking for pets and
cookies from all who were near  him.It is even video taped and on
youtube! I knew Saturday that something  was amiss. It greatly saddens
me to even think that someone intentionally  tried to harm this
wonderful dog.Whoever it was,you Know who you are and as  Kathy
says,SHAME ON YOU!

It is terrible and I feel awful for Ann and Cathy.  I deal with this  sort
of person every day in my work, but you would think that animal lovers
would have nothing to do with this sort of thing.

I considered the first five dogs, (we know who the first four would be, but
 thought Koby would be one of them).  I can't imagine any of those owners
even considering using drugs on a dog that belongs to someone else to gain
an  advantage.  But there were people who were beat in Canada, or  maybe
someone just did it to be mean.

Next year let's put Kobe with a secret person, in a locked stall, and in a
locked crate. If they don't know where he is, they can't do anything. I
would  even be willing to invest in a camera and a video loop.

It is a real disappointment to me to think this was done, but it is but one
 person, and hopefully will never be repeated.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together