[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just Catching Up!!!!!!!

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:08:28 EST

Hey,

 It has been 2 weeks since I have been on-line! I have been so busy w/
Finals, new dogs coming in to train, training my dogs, school,
parents...........
Need I go on LOL! Well, Hope I haven't missed anything good  on the list. I
hope to see every one at the triangle!

  FINALS, FINALS what can I say? They where a lot easier that I  thought they
would be. I got a B on English 1, C on Biology, A on Am. History!  those are
the only ones I know of as of now......

 I am going to be on busy bee this year. Have a lot of work to do w/  my new
junior bitch "Crenna" from Kent. She is going to be my junior for the
national as well. Then I have a couple young pups to get lead broke..... fun
fun
This summer is going to be so much fun! Well, I have to get here first.  LOL

 As you all know I have a goal this year- # 1 GSD junior!!!!!!!!!! I  HOPE i
get it! So if you see me at an AB cheer me on in juniors (please) &  if you
see me at a specialty cheers all of us on. I have wanted this for a long  time
now. And I am not going to give up! Best of luck to every other GSD  junior!

Luv
Elizabeth