[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judges should not breed nor show !

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:56:03 -0400

    I agree with Bill about the Long Island shows!  When people can't
win fairly or are so afraid of meeting good competition that they sink
below ground level to keep people from showing, who benefits?  No one.
Who gets hurt?  The clubs giving the shows!  It doesn't hurt the judges,
and it surely doesn't hurt the subject of the rumours and stories...no,
it's the clubs that lose money.
    If it were up to me, those clubs would refuse the entries from the
rumour-mongers for a few years.  Then again, after losing their shirts
this year, they probably can't afford to turn away entries in the future.
    I think the entire matter of the Long Island shows this past weekend
was so unsportsmanlike that the persons responsible for it should be
disciplined...at the very least, shunned the way the Amish do it!
Peggy