[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judges behavior in the ring

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:41:33 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2010 11:27:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:
Many  years ago (like 30) a shepherd judge was doing juniors at an all
breed
show.  She slapped a Jr Handlers hand.

I am working with a 9 year old who is crazy about showing. She shows  more
talent than anyone else I have ever seen.  Her name is Summer, and she  was
at Eucanuba to get Jimmy's signature on his book.  Although it isn't  saying
much, but she is a much better handler than me, already.

I will warn any judges out there ahead of time.  If any  judge slaps this
junior, I will be in the ring and bitch slap the judge. It  may cost me my
license and AKC privileges, but it seems to me that if you warn  people ahead
of time, they can consider the consequences of their acts.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/