[ SHOWGSD-L ] January Florida entries

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:40:03 -0500

OK folks here's my usual reminder.
Entries for the January specialty circuit close Dec 22nd
Now's the time to get your entries made out and sent in.
With the slow Christmas rush on at the post office don't wait till the last
minute and risk your entries not making it on time.

Two of our clubs have the option of doing online entries and one you will have
to fedex late entries.

I do suggest anyone entering email the show secretaries or call for
confirmation of receipt of your entries.  It can't hurt with the crazy postal
system at this time of year.

If anyone needs anything (info or other) please let me know.  We are here for
you to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Most everyone who requested premiums should have already received them, if you
need premiums i can still send them out.............Amy

PS ..Online entries for Treasure Coast GSDC can be made at:
http://almanyagsd.pages.web.com/tcgsdc/id15.html
and must accompany paypal payments for each entry submitted.

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com