[ SHOWGSD-L ] James Moore....the passing of another legend

  • From: gsd0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:35:04 -0400

Yesterday, at approx, 10AM CST, Mr James Moore completed the tasks of this life
and went to another.
Mr Moore was more than a gentleman.....he was the epitome of what a gentleman
should be.? I have known him for 15 years and in that time I have never heard
ANYONE that had a cross or bad word to say about him.? He was honest,
thoughtful, friendly, and kind. And he loved German Shepherd Dogs.?

Under the kennel name Jalamor, he and his loving wife Mrs. LaVerne Moore, bred
and showed many champions and loving pets.? He was a mentor for MANY people in
the Memphis area and an ispiration to all who knew him.?

He will be greatly missed by all of us who knew him.?

I don't know any arrangements at this time but when I do I will post any
information to the list.?

Sadly,
Gary Lewis
Garter German Shepherd Dogs