[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JUDGE BASHING

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: amidon@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:27:42 EST

I agree with Barbara's in put on criticizing judges,,,We all know  this sport
is overe ridden with JELOUSY.The controlling factor in many lives.I  find
that many dog fanciers in their personal lives have NO  POWER>>>SOOOO in the
dog
world, they can control their dogs..isnt that  better than trying to control a
husband who will give you no response???
Or in Eds case mothers and mother in laws!!(g)
We all know there are crooked judges, incompetent judges, especially now
when AKC hands out licensee like confetti...some deserve criticism due to
obvious incompetence BUT there are a great majority who try....We are now such
"politically" correct USA that its very hard for a person to really be
themselves and not be critisized.I am shocked at the intolerance many people
have for
one civil rights...ie freedom of speech, or even the clothed one  wears...
I am probably the most critical person at ringside most of you have
seen...but I have a commitment to this breed as I have had for 50 years..If I
don't
like what I see a judge doing, I don't show under him again...and I try to
speak to the judge and compliment them when they do a good, honest, competent
job...

Just my thoughts..

Chuck Kruger dvm
Schaferhaus Kennels.