[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JUDGE BASHING

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:13:44 -0500

I am a new provisional judge and i don't feel AKC  hands out licenses like
confetti........in fact i hear it is much more difficult now to get a
license than in the past when you weren't even required to have bred a
champion..............maybe i'm missing something but they didn't hand me a
provisional as a gift...........i worked for it through my experience and
perseverance of getting in all the other requirements !!  In fact i even
spent a considerable amount of money traveling to do sweepstakes and matches
which are no longer plentiful !! So no they don't hand out a license like
confetti !!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com