[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JMHO about JMHO

  • From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:11:39 -0500

I'm just sitting here reading all these posts, thinking wow that's
great! No laughter, maybe a big grin. If I'd ROTFLMAO,I might not be
able to get up. The room is too small to do that. Exaggerate, not me.
If I told you once, I've told you a thousand times, I don't
exaggerate. Got to go, my 120 lb GSD is begging to go out.
Gary in Wis