[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JMHO about JMHO

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:50 -0400

ROTFLMAO!   Wish I could --  LMAO, that is!  I'd be many pounds
lighter.

Amusing satiric post, Tom.  <VBG>

JMHO, but I'm not doing the Happy Dance...  I can't dance worth a
darn, and that is not JMHO!   That is IMAO!  LOL

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam