[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ivory Tower NE Fut/Mat

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:46:14 -0400

Linda and Randy are so right...people think judging is easy, and it
isn't, unless you are just giving out ribbons, not judging.
The little memories that stick with us might be unpleasant sometimes,
but mostly, they are good ones...
    I remember giving a Best in Show to a beautiful German Shepherd Dog
one day.  I really didn't care for anything else
 in the ring at the time, and while this particular GSD wasn't moving
his best on the day, he was (and still is) tremendously handsome
 and typey...so I felt justified in putting him up.
    His owner fainted at ringside..............  now THAT's a memory!
The handler cried, too...
Peggy