[ SHOWGSD-L ] Its that time again

  • From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:05:26 -0400

Dear friends and Family,
It's that time of year again, and again the dogs and I will be participating
in the National Service dog's annual Easter event. April 6 2007
National Service Dogs Inc. is a non profit agency that trains and provides
service dogs to children with Autism. Service dogs are incredibly expensive
to train, and most families that are struggling with an autistic child just
don't have the funds. The dogs provide the child with independence and the
parents with peace of mind.
I'm asking for pledges (donations) for this event. If you think you can give
a donation please either email myself or Paul (zosky) or call us at
519-853-8591 and we will bring the pledge form to you to sign. Please look
into your hearts, any amount will be used for the training of these special
dogs for special children.
Romance German Shepherds has been a part of this annual event for the last 5
years. My children, dogs and myself are there every year rain or shine.
sincerely
Kerri & Paul
www.romancegermanshepherds.com
ps please let me know if you would like a copy of the pledge form for your
records...or maybe to participate your self?

Get Out Of The House - Ski, Skate & Sun
http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!147