[ SHOWGSD-L ] Its my time!

  • From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:18:45 -0700

Hi everyone,
I have been far to tired and exhausted to brag but now

I feel its my time to brag! Our boy Mirajasta’s Let Er Rip, went RWD at the
Canadian National!  He is a son of GR CH Kridler’s Tumeric V. Signature x
Laslar’s Angel Face Mirajasta (aka Meric).  His mom is the son of Cowboy, she
is the most amazing loving girl ever.
We were also proud that our girl Laslar’s Angel Face Mirajasta is # 5
Maturity/Futurity Bitch in Canada and  GR CH Kridler’s Tumeric V. Signature
is #3 Maturity/Futurity Dog in Canada, how exciting is this!

He sure did us proud, and the compliments were endless, thanks to everyone.

I have so many people to thank for helping myself and Art get to this point,
first his handler who has had endless love and brought him and his sister so
far, Lindsey Wendel, she is the most amazing young lady I have ever met, and
her talent is endless, Candee Foss who believed in us and never gave up on us,
she has mentored us to this point, she is a true friend!  Tough to find a
mentor, and Art and myself feel blessed and owe so much to these two.  Thank
you to Dave Lasater who was my co-breeder on this litter and suggested the
breeding, I owe a lot to you!  To my mom and daughter who stood by me and my
dream!  And to all the friends we have met along this journey who have offered
advice and encouragement, thank you, you all know who you are, to many to list.
 Thanks to Lori Bellah and Karen who gave me advice, I love when people give me
help and I never turn advice away.  Art and I had such a great time at this
national and look forward to the St Louis National!

Rip was second to the Maturity male, and Jess was second to the Maturity
female.   What more can I ask for, this litter was spectacular!

Look out for the repeat of this litter, we are so excited.

Thank you to everyone, friends and new friends we met...we are so happy.

Giselda and Art

Giselda Lok & Art Still

BIM Mirajastas Let Er Rip

Mirajastas Cowboy Take Me Away (pointed)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html