[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What's right with our Club

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:23:38 -0700

GREAT POST Dave!!
What is great about our Club is all our members and our
Board and our German Shepherd Dog Breed that we all choose
to serve ....for OUR service.   We are all a living entity that
makes it perfect and yet not so perfect...
but it is what we ...WE....ALL CHOOSE!   Much like our Country

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com