[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's finger pointing time again...

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:49:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2007 10:23:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
â??It's  not the vocal minority but the silent majority who are the essence of
this  club.â??

Interesting idea.  I suppose that is true of our National elections in  all
ways as well.  But, it does seem that those who speak up give the rest  of us
something to think about, and a chance to be informed.

It is often popular to blame the messenger for the message. But, it is  those
who speak up that show the courage of their convictions, and let us all  know
what at least one person is thinking about.  Thoughts, ideas and  opinions
are the basis of a free society.  A silient majority may or may  not agree with
the vocal minority, but the vote at the elections seem to tell us  what they
are thinking.  We fool ourselves if we believe that those who do  not speak up,
believe one way or the other. Only they know.

Use your vote carefully, it is your club, which ever side you are on.   There
should not have to be sides, we are all for the breed, the club and the
members. Silient or not, you have the right to your opinions, and should not be

silenced in fear of criticism, or being blamed for the message.

It has never worked for me, as is clear.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together