[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let sleeping horses lie

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:50:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2007 5:46:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Also,  according to my local Field Rep, the wins should be disallowed
and will  be.  She also said that there could have been a Bench Show
Committee,  especially since the 4 month rule is also a club rule, but
the club  couldn't take away the wins...that will be done by the  AKC.

***********************************

Did she tell you what would be the purpose of holding  a bench show
committee?
Can't take any action on this, you have no proof just a complaint. You do
not have time to do the investigation and come up with any results from the
bench Show committee. As I stated in my other post if this happened at our club

I would take the complaint and send it on to AKC to deal with.  There is no
way we could come to any conclusion as to guilty or not of the charges. We
live in a sue happy society at these times and I would not want to put my club
in a position to be sued. If you stopped the handler from showing all his dogs
that day and the he/she is innocent. How would you correct this? There is no
way  and your club could be held responsible for that handlers loss of income.
They  could easily sue. Been there done that, learned allot.
Even tho we did win our lawsuit it cost the clubs lots of bucks.
Lee Brown