[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's coming

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:37:26 -0500

Put me in a 4th group. I have friends that feed raw (and no I don't mean
the piece of Walmart chicken!). They do it, what I would say is the right
way....study, measure, add appropriate veggies, change up proteins, add
supplements etc. They grind some things, freeze, wrap in measured packets,
thaw....

Here's my deal....I have always said if at any time their dogs looked
better than mine, were thriftier, had less issues, whelped easier etc., I would

consider it. So far I haven't had to. I've had an open mind, just don't
see the dogs (and this is over a dozen plus years) doing better. Yes, they
look good, very good in fact....then again, so do mine.

Kathy Salvucci, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 11/13/2015 6:36:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just got several private emails telling me they are looking forward to my
"production" so I'll give you a quick preview of my content ( the list is
extremely slow so what the hell) I will begin after my introduction telling
my viewers that there are three kinds of "kibble" feeders and I mean no
disrespect to any of them ... First group, these people just don't know any
better, they aren't familiar with Raw diets or in many cases have never heard
of feeding raw. The second group of folks really believe that kibble is
the correct way, they know about raw but Wall Street and many Veterinarians
have them fooled, The third group that feeds kibble knows that the
appropriate diet does NOT come processed out of a can or in 40 pound bags of
heat-treated kibble pellets..but convenience out weighs their common sense and
intelligence... If any of this upset you, you need NO_T watch my video, cuz
I'm coming with the truth, the whole, truth and nothing but the truth so
help me God!.... Working in law-enforcement and testifying in court you have
no idea how many times I've heard that line! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)