[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's coming

  • From: Kathryn Springer <KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:32:00 -0800

Totally agree with Kathy on this. I feed a high quality kibble rated 4 or 5 star by The Whole Dog Journal and Dog Food Advisor supplemented with yogurt either a home made cooked chicken stew and on occasion some frozen raw beef/lamb/bison by Nature's Instinct or Stella Chewies.

In 35 years of GSDs my dogs are healthy, in great shape, long lived and usually are only put down due to age related issues. I have no issues with those who chose to fed raw but my doggy diet works for me.

Kay Springer
Showboat Shepherds
My Heart Dog - GCh Strider ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW1 GSDCA Health Award of Merit to the Bridge at 11 1/2
and his kids
GCh. Nonobaddog TC
Ch. Mystivious
Stella TC

On Nov 13, 2015, at 4:37 PM, (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds" for DMARC) wrote:

Here's my deal....I have always said if at any time their dogs looked better than mine, were thriftier, had less issues, whelped easier etc., I would consider it. So far I haven't had to. I've had an open mind, just don't see the dogs (and this is over a dozen plus years) doing better. Yes, they look good, very good in fact....then again, so do mine.

Kathy Salvucci, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/