[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It isn't rocket science

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <elg440@xxxxxxx>, Doris Estabrook <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <baerentatze312@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 05:32:57 +0000

Next weekend, I will be in Lodi CA to judge an English Springer Specialty,

which usually pulls an entry of about 60 dogs, of which 10-15 will be specials.

Believe me, I am looking forward to using all 4 Gr. Ch. awards....in that kind
of

competition, they will be deserving.

Unfortunately, many times an entry will not have that quality.....but the
expectation

is that I give the award anyway.  As a judge, am I there just to make everone
happy

or am I there to reward quality?  Not every show is a specialty and not every
champion

is a special.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com