[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is time to show our support of the Eugene Oregon club

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:58:40 -0500

Maybe it is about time that we realize that our dogs, given double mats and
extra large rings can move well indoors as well as out.  I would have been
happy to be indoors at the SW Futurity weekend this last spring - 103
degrees with high humidity is not what I call fun and I don't think the
dogs did either.

Mary

At 03:29 PM 8/9/2005, Peggy wrote:

>Clearly, you have never been at the Monroe, LA, shows (indoors).  Also
>clearly, you haven't been to the Northern Virginia/Eastern Virginia
>specialties here in December (outdoors, in the mud and the rain and the
>way, way below freezing cold).
>Peggy
>Carolyn wrote:
>
> >SOOOOOOoooooooo will the GSD Specialty be OUTDOORS or INDOORS!!????
> >If the Eugene GSD Club wants support they need to hold the Specialty
> outside....<G>
> >We quit going to those shows because of being held indoors with the All
> Breeds.
> >If it walks like a duck......and is indoors like an All Breed......it
> isn't a
> >Specialty....<G>

>POST is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
>FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
>original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
>BE PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com
TRIPPHILL KENNELS, H 512-267-2104