[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is time to show our support of the Eugene Oregon club

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:58:01 -0400

IHave to add to that - the 4 day all breed and 2 evening specialties  in
Biloxi MS for the newly formed Gulfcoast GSDC.  They are inside  and even the AB
shows have a 80x100 ft ring...great for our guys and AC to  boot!
Molly

Molly,
Hopefully these will become larger entries and well attended but I did tell
them they have to be more friendly about double handling. Also was not very
nice about Kerry and her stroller, he insisted he wanted her out the building.
Took me about 5 minutes to convince him that with the few people in the
building that evening he should allow her to stay with the stroller. He finally
gave in when I told him her husband was a handler and if the put her out the
building then he would lose all the entrie because if she went so did her
husband.
You have to treat your exhibitors as your customers if it were a business and
you have to be nice if you want them to repeat their business.

Lee Brown