[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It does not matter who you are...ot

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:47:32 -0600

Yes Sir, they have an oldie that goes "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto YOU"  works for me!
I learned that forgiving is easy but FORGETTING is quite tough and sometimes
impossible too.  I have had
ALL of the things Ed lists here at some time during my almost 3/4 of a
century here on earth.  The one that
goes "Been there, done that" is a common denominator for me in many
instances (not all tho, thank God)!!
There really are some things I've not done, however, I do say to folks as I
leave them or they leave me,
"Now don't do anything I wouldn't do - and that leaves you wide open"!
ENJOY while you can and with
whom you can, if at all possible.    Ah and it's neat to have a spouse, I
know, I did and the loss of that very
wonderful person just 3 weeks shy of our 50th wedding anniversary will NEVER
be forgotten and tho it's
supposed have grief reduced as time goes by, I just can't seem to see that
one tho.  ALL of my GSDs thru
the years are still whirling around in my head with the superb memories
they've given me and it's those many
memories that I know no one can take away from me, at least it's something
neat for sure.       Norma no L