[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It can't be said any more

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:04:13 -0800

Evan,
The unknown factor is what scares me. I can only hope the the majority of
the YES voters have had a change of heart. If they haven't then where do we
stand? The fear of possibly being in the same place we are now with Hunte
after March 4th is very frightening.
I will  continue to think positive, and not dwell on the "what if's."

Beryl