[ SHOWGSD-L ] It can't be said any more

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:52:41 EST

In a message dated 2/26/07 2:55:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just the  simple fact that the GSDCA did not want him,and strengthened by the
membership  letters and emails
What is it  that people do not understand about this?  He applied , we
don't want  him

The dynamics are interesting.  I know of two board members, who do  want him
in the club.

I talked to a board member the other day, and she asked my opinion.  I  told
her again, that if the board wants to vote someone down, that is all they
need do. The board members who do so, while within the by-laws, have no
liability.

She told me that her personal attorney told her the same thing.  Then  she
said she was concerned that if she voted NO, she could be sued and lose
everything.

I love our board members, but I do have to admit, it is becoming tough  love.
 I have shouted as much as I can. I have talked to eight of the board  member
personally to answer questions, when they call.  I have only called  one
myself, Paul, and that was to let him know that the world was not against  him.

If anyone wants to ask me, I am available to repeat myself.

We aren't going to convince anyone any more, if we haven't by now.   Whatever
the board members do, they will do it with conviction, honor, and  strong
feelings.  We will have to deal with that. Those board members who  want Mr.
Hunte in our club, will vote him in.  Let us hope there are more  that feel the
other way.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/