[ SHOWGSD-L ] Inquiring minds want to know

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 00:46:49 EDT

Inquiring minds want to know what is going on with the members only  list.

Well.........I am working on it.  However, I am working on it on my  free
time (which is not much) and I am dealing with many request (not all of  which
are possible, like web tv access), and.........AND.........I am determined  to
keep the politics and nastiness out of it.

Well, you guessed it, the last one is the challenge.

So, as soon as it is ready, you will all know.

I am touched that you are all asking.  For whatever reason.   Believe me, you
will all know when is ready.

Thanks

Ileana
PS:
For those  wondering, I do work out of my computer, otherwise I wouldn't even
see this  list.