[ SHOWGSD-L ] Inquiring minds want to know!

  • From: "Giselda & Art" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:29:36 -0800

The fun thing about owning a puppy is when they encounter thier first
snowfall....it is hilarious.  My pup was wondering if it was actually safe to
step in it and decided not to go out.  Then when my boy went out, she
followed..  Of course he loves it when you throw snowballs up in the air for
him to catch, but she just wants to run about.   It is really funny.
So I am wondering about what types of things did the experienced people in
showing, encountered when they first started out in dogs...good or bad...and
what kind of encouragement, discouragement did they go through???  How did some
of you actually get started in dogs?  What made you decide on the German
Shepherd  as opposed to other breeds?
Just curious.

On a great note tonight, I lost 4.4 pounds at weightwatchers...and I am so
happy, down 8.8 pounds now and looking forward to that good turkey dinner at
christmas.
Giselda