[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ileana

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:04:45 EDT

a curious lister asked me: " why you move so much?"

I was born into the military, and then married a military man.   Pablo's
current job takes us all over, even abroad.

I will tell you that finding rental housing with dogs is not as bad as you
think. Granted, 1 of our last residences was a company apartment, but the other
 2 houses were rentals.  The trick is getting a GREAT recommendation when
you leave.  For example, the last landlord wrote this for us:  "This  family is

by far the best renters we ever had. The house was in better  shape when they
left than when we rented to them, the money was never late, and  most times
they paid ahead, and the neighbors truly enjoyed their stay here, as  opposed
to some previous renters".   We have put together a file with  recommendations
such as this one, and whenever we meet a prospective landlord,  the dogs are
usually the last of the issues addressed.

So on to the North West, we know that's  where the next move will take  us.
Of course, Pablo may decide to retire early, and then is back to either
California or Texas.

Ileana

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)