[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ileana

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:28:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2008 10:48:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
....This  woman has lived in every state in the union and several US
territories...she's  a good friend to Basu, a Canadian citizen...I think
they're both
in the  federal witness protection program...and this dog show stuff is a
"cover" to  hide from who ever is looking for them...ya gotta get up pretty
early
in the  morning to fool me...lol...FB

LOL................our family has TREMENDOUS skills and speed when it comes
to pack up a house.....I just realized last weekend that the last 1 1/2 year
we  moved 3 times.  It is a lot easier now with just Pablo and I and the dogs
and the cats.  It was a real adventure when the kids and the  bird and  the
guinea pig and the hamster  were part of the move......those were the

Neither the dogs nor the cats have motion sickness.  I think that is a  VERY
good thing.

Ileana

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)