[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: If you can't afford to continue showing should you cont...

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:29:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2008 11:12:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

More  importantly, if you can't afford to show a good one, how can you
afford
to breed a good one?  Seriously?  Pre-breeding testing,  stud  fee, possible
complications, vet bills....if you are cutting it  close how can  you afford
it?

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
visit  www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

I get your point. Maybe some people can afford to  breed on some level and do
all those right things when they do but  breeding & showing i.e. handlers,
bonuses & travel are just out of  the question for whatever reason. Thankfully,
I can still afford to show my dogs  but I know may folks are having trouble &
I just hate to see them drop out  of the sport totally.

Bonnie  Jenkins
BonJen Shepherds
_www.BonJen.com_ (http://www.BonJen.com)

deal here.