[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sadly, it may be Goodbye Welcome Waggin'

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:40:34 -0400

Has anyone heard anything else from Cyndy about the Welcome Wagon - I wrote to
her directly and haven't received an answer . . . .just wondering -? It appears
that people will volunteer? - just needs a coordinator (I asked what the duties
of the coordinator are to perhaps volunteer). . . .
Barb

From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 8:27 AM

Have you thought about posting times that people can sign up for?? Maybe a
little more specific times will help members "find" the time to
help..... I
can pitch in an hour as I am already? stewarding.

The table will be open 40 hours?? You take one, I take another, that? leaves
38 hours of volunteer work.?

Do we have 38 members that can give up 1 hour of work?

Just a suggestion

Ileana
> the Welcome Waggin' for the Nationals and have not had one? single
person
> volunteer. At this point I am afraid we may not be able to? have the
> Welcome Waggin'. It is a shame since everyone loved it so
 much? last
year.

===========================================================================POST?

is Copyrighted 2007.? All material remains the property of the original
kind? are permitted without prior permission of the original author? AND of the

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE? THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH? APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST? AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.? VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please? contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -? www.showgsd.org

**************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your
travel
deal here.? ? ?

is Copyrighted 2007.? All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of the original author? AND of the

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

? ? ?
is Copyrighted 2007.? All material remains the property of the
original author
permitted without prior permission of the original author? AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

MANNER
ALL

MANNER