[ SHOWGSD-L ] IF IF WAS A RICH MAN

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:34:45 -0500

Good will to all in the New Year.  My New Year wish for all my unique
blend of GSD friends............

IF I WAS A RICH MAN

                 by

    Barbara J. Galasso

If I was a rich man, I'd give you tolerance so you could be you and I
could be me and we'd accept it without any challenge.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you curiosity so you'd never grow old and
always see through the eyes of a child.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you patience to know if you'd wait just a
little bit longer that what you've dreamed of was always part of your
reality anyway.

If I was a rich man, I'd teach you to use your yesterdays as your
stepping stones for today to take you where you want to go tomorrow.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you laughter, so your heart would be
enriched, and your worries would be forgotten even if only for a moment
in time.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you love to share, love to keep and love
to give away.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you more friends to practice kindness on,
and more strangers to extend good will to.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you the gift to speak words that surrender
the heart to kindness and take away the sting of words that poison a
broken heart.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you the ability to use actions that heal,
and take away weapons that destroy.

If I was a rich man, I'd give you prayer, so your heart would be at
peace, your mind would learn to accept silence and your soul would be
nourished.

If I was a rich man, I'd then give you the knowledge with all of the
wealth you always possessed to teach me how to be a rich man too.