[ SHOWGSD-L ] I knew it would happen........

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:20:07 -0400

Now comes an email announcing a website that is going to run ads in a
classified style, much like those email lists.......no checking up,
nothing...
this is worse than the already existing sites...
and it's more than dogs..........ANY animal can be sold here..........

Please take the time to offer your suggestions...
mine was that they needed to shut down immediately!

Peggy

Here's the email I received:

            We have started a new website that we thought you may be
interested
in. Everyone is welcome to buy or sell on www.4uanimalsandmore.com.
This site has been specifically designed and dedicated to the sale of
animals and many other items. Check out our listing catagories. If you
have any animals or other items for sale, please consider listing with
our site, and if you are looking to buy, please feel free to place a
"wanted" ad. Please share this e-mail and link with your family and
friends. Thank you!

http://www.4uanimalsandmore.com

We will take into consideration any advise or comments that you have
that could make this site better!