[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How do you spell relief?

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:36:07 -0700

in the fields where the dogs are during the day we have a old bathtub in
each field  filled with water, our dogs love it. All they need is a diving
board.LOL .They have lots of shade trees and stay out all day. they play in
the AM and PM and sleep the rest of the time in the shade.What a life!
We are used to hot weather here in the Kamloops area but it is a dry heat
and much easier to deal with.
Emilie