[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How I plan to spend my vacation

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 07:04:54 -0800 (PST)

   My grandmother died in May of 1974, I still miss her today...one of the many
things she told me was to be nice to people because you never know when you're
dealing with one of God's angels...Evan is one of those angels, you are in our
prayers my friend...wish I could tell you all the things this man has done for
me and many others...we all need to tell each other how much we appreciate each
other while we are still on this earth...Ed
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:   I am just finishing up at the office, and setting up as
much as I can for
the next month.

Because so many have offered to help, and I have received so much support, I
am going to let everyone know where I am headed. It has not been a secret,
but since I won't be back on the List for a while, I am giving my only excuse.

Monday they will rip out my esophagus, and then figure out what to do from
there. They don't know what they will do until they get inside and see what is
left. After taking two feet of my intestine five years ago, then my gall
bladder, two inguinal hernias, and two feeding tubes, they figure there might
be
some stuff like scar tissue they have to deal with.

The surgeon says anywhere from eight to twelve hours in surgery, then ten
days in the hospital, then a month to recover before I can go back to work. I
figure he gets as long as he wants for surgery, (I will be unconscious) then
six days in the hospital, and 12 days to recover.

I have gotten my laptop working and will be back, (shut up Paul) as soon as
I can.

In the mean time, talk about changing the standard to allow Whites to be
shown, Increase the requirements of a Futurity Judge, find a new way to vote
for
judges at the national, and come up with a new way to keep people from
joining our club, that we don't like, or who do things we don't like.

I spent the day dictating a month's worth of letters and preparing
complaints and answers to litigation that hadn't been done. Tomorrow I get to
eat
nothing, sit around, and take weird pills all day. Not what I consider a
perfect
day, but I can think of worse. For the next few weeks I will be at The City
of Hope in Duarte, California, if anyone cares.

Evan (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original