[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd L list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 07:04:03 -0800

Subject: MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year

                        MERRY CHRISTMAS....

                        On the way home last night, I was listening to the
radio when a newscaster
                        called his little 91 year old granny to talk to her
about the "Holidays". He
                        mentioned that he had noticed that Christmas has become
so "politically
                        correct" that no mention of Christmas is made by most
retailers, we now wish
                        people "Happy Holidays."

                         His granny said she missed the Old Fashioned Christmas
when everyone
                        wished each other "Merry Christmas".

                         I thought about it and agree...so this year I will be
making a conscious
                        effort to wish everyone Merry Christmas...my way of
saying that I am
                        celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. So I'm asking my
email buddies, if
                        you agree with me, to please do the same.

                         And if you'll pass this on to your email buddies, and
so on...maybe we can
                        prevent one more Canadian tradition from being lost in
the sea of "Political
                        Correctness."

                         God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

                        AND HUG YOUR DOGGIES CLOSE TO YOU.