[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How? ..... EH??

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:39:17 -0700

Do ponds have main hubs so there is no connecting fish......er... Koi.........??
How much does their bowl cost at a show site.....and do they have sod....or
gravel surfaces?
Tune in tomorrow to see if there will be a Koi Centennial with fish teams
coming in from  Europe.....or
if we will be boycotted because our Board voted that ALL KOI must have some
orange color..........or
swim away from da bowl.........and get their own!!!

One last question!
Do Koi have legs to stand on.......?.....and do they have to have Chic tests to
swim...?

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  From: Ruth Scheubler To: DaList
  To finish Evan's thinking - and of those 2000, how many  are active
exhibitors and how many of them
  attend Nationals or  would if it were reachable?   Ruth

  ________________________________
  From: Joan Fox  <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  Make  that about 2000 members.
  Joan F. Fox

  ,

  > k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  >If Members want the Big National Show every year, suck  it up and pay for
>it. The Venues where
   they are held are  looking to make a profit too. I >believe the Board feels
when  they have aquired
  something like the stalls at the >National for  no extra costs, it is a bonus
to the Club. So, they go ahead