[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How? ..... EH??

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:52:22 -0400 (EDT)

we may have a shortage of $$$$$......but we must certainly don't have a
shortage of comedians.....LOL

(BTW: Koi people do love their Whites.......LOL)

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 8/9/2011 6:39:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Do ponds have main hubs so there is no connecting  fish......er...
Koi.........??
How much does their bowl cost at a show site.....and  do they have
sod....or gravel surfaces?

Tune in tomorrow to see if  there will be a Koi Centennial with fish teams
coming in from  Europe.....or if we will be boycotted because our Board
voted that ALL KOI  must have some orange color..........or  swim away from da
bowl.........and get their  own!!!

One last question!  Do Koi have legs to stand on.......?.....and do they
have to  have Chic tests to swim...?

Carolyn    _marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.Marhaven.com_ (http://www.marhaven.com/)

From: Ruth Scheubler To: DaList
To finish Evan's thinking - and of  those 2000, how many  are active
exhibitors and how many of them attend  Nationals or  would if it were
reachable?
  Ruth

________________________________
From: Joan Fox   <_campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>    _
(mailto:campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>  )
Make  that about 2000 members.
Joan F. Fox

,

> _k9krazz@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:
>If  Members want the Big National Show every year, suck  it up and pay for
 >it. The Venues where they are held are  looking to make a  profit too. I
>believe the Board feels when  they have aquired  something like the stalls
at the >National for  no extra costs, it  is a bonus to the Club. So, they
go ahead and charge the exhibitors too make  a profit for the Club. It's all
about  >the MONEY. No MONEY no  Show.