[ SHOWGSD-L ] Housebreaking 4 puppies

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:21:53 EDT

Normally  I try to send private replies- However whoever asked this
question does not accept private replies and I don't intend to answer a bunch
of
questions in order to send a private reply.  Seems like if you are going to
be on a "list" you should take private replies.  Just my opinion

Carol   Moore, Scharo GSD