[ SHOWGSD-L ] Holy Cow - MAJOR BRAG!

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:28:07 -0400

 After a one-YEAR hiatus
from the ring, Multiple BPISS GretchAnya's Geronimo OFA EXC came back
out in style this weekend, taking a 4-point major under Mr. James
Reynolds on Saturday in Freehold, NJ.

"Moe" now has 10 points, both majors. Thank you Philip and Nina for
presenting Moe so beautifully in a HUGE American Bred class. Special
thanks to Leslie for handling Moe to perfection in winners? :-)

The last time Moe was shown was July 2007,
with me at the other end of the lead. Together, we went WD on two
consecutive days. Moe earned his first major in June 2007 from the
Novice class under Deb Tessman; thank you Ariel for handling? :-)

We took a break from showing Moe until now because I tend to go to more
specialty shows. But last month, I thought he looked pretty darn good
and decided it was time to get him back out there.

Moe turned 2 on Sept. 30, and will hopefully soon be my first homebred champion!

He is by Sel Exc CH/Can Sel CH Witmer's Jamiroquai OFA x GretchAnya's
Koshari for Hopi OFA. We are diligently working on his dam's ROM. This
helped loads!!!!

Moe is also half-sister to our CH GretchAnya's Matinicus v Jntr OFA
(Can GVX Am Sel CH Chyna's litter sister). That Jamiroquai REALLY
produced!? "Mattie" is heavy in whelp with her first litter. Sire is
Darby-Dan's Redford OFA Prelim, a young but striking black and red dog
to watch for this fall. He is by Jim x a Jim granddaughter.? Inquiries
welcome. Photos available on my website: www.gretchanya.com

Thanks for listening!

?Becky T. Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com