[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hidden Treasure

  • From: "Tanya D'Armand" <floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>, <grnram415@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:56:59 -0500

Tri tip is one of the most super tasting cut of beef.  If cooked on the
grill slowly and seasoned
with greek seasoning, it is to die for.  I can't get it here in Florida but
wish I could.  When I was in Utah it was a very cheap cut of meat at that
time.  Sorta a cross between a pot roast and a regular
roast meat a bit more course than regular roast.  Hummmmmmm, good.

Tanya D'Armand
Jasmine Acres GSD & Goldens