[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hey Did you know

  • From: Joannie <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "proudk9@xxxxxxxxx" <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lealynn@xxxxxxx" <Lealynn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:33:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jen,
I'm afraid Liz jumped the gun on posting about the Amateur events.  The
Futurity Co-Chairmen are having a conference call with the GSDCA board
Executive Committee in a little bit to figure out what we are doing with the
Amateur events.

Due to an AKC rule modification, some of the Amateur judges had to withdraw and
a couple of regions were hard pressed to find someone willing to judge with the
new AKC restrictions.  We have been working for over three weeks trying to find
the best solution(s) for the clubs and the exhibitors.

We had planned to make an announcement yesterday but the South Pacific Region
had some questions about the options available to them.  Until that was
resolved, we felt it best to hold off until we could inform the members about
the event(s) in ALL of the regions at one time.

We appreciate your support of the GSDCA Futurity system.

Best regards,
Joan Intersimone
GSDCA Futurity Co-Chairman