[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding Instinct Testing at the National

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:00:31 -0700

It is an awesome experience!!    We sure highly recommend it.    There are not
many things more
beautiful in this Breed than getting a chance to see your dogs get a chance to
herd as they were bred
to do.     They are in their element ......it's what they do.....and they love
getting the chance to utilize their
instincts and make their own decisions.   It's incredible how talented the dogs
are at reading the sheep
while trying to pay attention to the trainer to learn AKC rules.....<G>
Problem is you can't take your eyes of your dog......and those wooly critters
are coming at you.....<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com