[ SHOWGSD-L ] Herding Instinct Test

  • From: MELODY HUGHES <melrysummerfire@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 20:10:58 -0400

The Lehigh German Shepherd Dog Club is hosting a Herding Instinct Test on
September 19th at the Raspberry Ridge Sheep Farm in Bangor, Pa.  The test
evaluator is Carolyn Wilki.  The cost of the test is $50 and you will be issued
an evaluation from Carolyn and a certificate from our Club.

We still have some spots to fill, so we would like to spread the word to anyone
that is interested.

You can contact Brian & Linda Paul by email for more info or to register.
beowulf@xxxxxxxxx

Melody Hughes
Melry German Shepherds
"Where love wears a fur coat and walks on four legs!"