[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help needed for this person

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:53:05 -0400

Is there anyone close to this lady that can provide her with some heartworm
preventive for her GSD?  With everything she has gone though she does not
want him to miss his monthly preventative.  God bless her.  This is all part
of what we do in rescue for this kind of disaster.  So little can mean so
much.

Thanks
Diane Roberts
Tampa Bay GSD Rescue
 <outbind://17/www.tampabaygsdrescue.org> www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc  <outbind://17/www.agsra.com>
www.agsra.com

> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> cynthia weatherly (lugosi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) on Wednesday, August 31, 2005
> at 21:44:16
>
> Address: 451 south seventh street
> City: eunice
> ST: la
> Zip: 70535
>
> Day_Phone: 504-812-0958
>
> Subject: Katrina survivor
>
> Message: Hi,
> I am a resident of Arabi, LA, which is completely underwater. I own a 1
year of German Shepherd. I have evacuated my home which is now under 12 feet
of water. My husband and I have no job or home. We are living with my
sister, she has a mother-in-law apartment for us in the town of Eunice. I
was wondering if you can help me with a supply of heartworm med for Rommel.
His heartworm med is due tomorrow and we are going to try to visit a vet and
see if they can give us some heartworm medication.