[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: For Those who remember....to put a smile on your face!

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:47:05 -0700

Yes Barbara ---- it did bring a smile to my face, but it also brought a tear
to my eye.   Those were the days my friends.
Remember pooling our resources to put together a $1.00 or $2.00 to put gas
in the tank of whoever's car we were
riding in.   Of course there was no such thing  as seat belts, so the car
packed a lot of gals and guys --- the girls sitting
on the guys knees so everyone had enough room.  If you don't mind, I will be
sending this a a bunch of my friends that remember those days.

Thanks,
Sylvia