[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help

  • From: <msmarchin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 13:51:47 -0500

Hi Listers,
Need some advice.Bought  a ball similar to a jolley ball at a show today.  Gave
it to one of my girls to play with. Went into the house big mistake.
 within 15 min she had chewed some large holes in it. I couldnt find any of the
pieces so I quess she ate them. Called my vet who told me to feed her high
fiber foods to help her poop the pieces out. Have given her per the vet chopped
apples and pumpkin.  She also told me to give her green beans and I could try
mineral oil just make sure it says for internal use. Does anyone have any
thoughts on this. Im a wreck! I can see it coming.Running to the ER vet on a
Sunday night.

TIA
Sue Marchini