[ SHOWGSD-L ] Heavenly Rainbow is in Heaven now

  • From: Kathy Vanbrackle <vanucciwindy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:55:53 -0400 (EDT)

Yesterday a freak chain of events led to my sweet and beautiful 2 year old girl
 getting killed by a hit and run driver. Kaeginart's Heavenly Rainbow  AKA
Bugsy, is now in Heaven . Since she was almost perfect, with a total of 8
points including her two majors, DM clear, & a dispsition that had everyone in
love with her, God wanted her in Heaven where she can be the angel that she was.
Her mother who was supposed to come into heat in Sept. just came into heat a
few days ago. YES, EVERYONE TELLS ME TO BREED HER NOW .This will only be her
second litter as I only breed when I want a puppy for myself.
Bugs came to work with me every day and rode in the backseat with her head
resting on my shoulder. She had a way of staring you in the eyes like she was
looking at your soul. Even her handler Trisha Wylie said that when any dog
stared her in the eyes they would only have the intention of biting her. But
when Bugsy stared at her she said in was a look of love.
I pray that God will give me strength to endure and to give me another angel to
rest her head on my other shoulder. I feel that they do not weigh me down, but
lift me and hold me there.

Kathy VanBrackle
Kaeginart GSD
Member Delaware Valley GSD