[ SHOWGSD-L ] Have we been replaced?

  • From: "Marcia Warshauer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "luvshepherds@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:01:33 +0000 (UTC)

To me, it looks like the police and the military are using Mal/GSD X, most
likely because they are smaller and lighter ~ plus less hip and health
problems. I wonder if this will lead to a "new breed" the MalGer????
Marcia & Shepherds ~ GSDs & Aussies

Subject: have we been replaced?

when I was a kid the over-whelming number of military and police dogs as
wellas guide dogs for the blind were German Shepherds! guide dogs now are
predominantly labs! My blind ex-wife has now had two black labs, the
militaryand many police departments are increasing their use of Belgian
Malinois! There is a new movie coming out later this month, "Max" about a
military dog whose owner was killed in Afghanistan!... And wouldn't you know
it, Max is a Belgian Mal!.... Of perhaps I'm just paranoid. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Subject: Re: have we been replaced?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:43:48 -0500

Looked like a GSD to me!! I watched the preview in the movie theater a few
hours ago!??
Angela Scott  ðŸ¾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx