[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Have we been replaced?

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 14:36:31 -0500

That sounds like a high caffeine coffe brand to me!!! Malgers...
Extra hyperactivity in every cup! For the extra driven....

Hee-Hee

Jen P & her Pack :)

On Saturday, June 13, 2015, Marcia Warshauer <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

To me, it looks like the police and the military are using Mal/GSD X, most
likely because they are smaller and lighter ~ plus less hip and
health problems. I wonder if this will lead to a "new breed" the MalGer????

Marcia & Shepherds ~ GSDs & Aussies

Subject: have we been replaced?

when I was a kid the over-whelming number of military and police dogs as
wellas guide dogs for the blind were German Shepherds! guide dogs now are
predominantly labs! My blind ex-wife has now had two black labs, the
militaryand many police departments are increasing their use of Belgian
Malinois! There is a new movie coming out later this month, "Max" about a
military dog whose owner was killed in Afghanistan!... And wouldn't you
know
it, Max is a Belgian Mal!.... Of perhaps I'm just paranoid. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Subject: Re: have we been replaced?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:43:48 -0500

Looked like a GSD to me!! I watched the preview in the movie theater a few
hours ago!??
Angela Scott ðŸ¾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','adonispersian@xxxxxxx');>

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com